Saturday, September 29, 2007

Thing #18 - Online Productivity Tools

Zoho vs. Word




kissWell, hi there. Bill Gates doesn't allow me to start off with a kiss! I am creating a test document in the Zoho Writer program (embarassed oops, web-based application). So far it seems fairly similar to Word. I can't find a tutorial on the site except for the FAQ section, so I hope I don't have too many questions. Let me see if I can get this over to my blog. wink Bye now.







Now I'm back in Blogger. It was quite easy to get my Zoho document over to my blog. Zoho Writer is a neat site. I was interested in looking over the templates on the site as I need to create a poster about an upcoming concert, but I didn't find anything that would help in that endeavor.
I'm off to explore Google Doc. Bye - sorry no wink this time!









No comments: