Saturday, July 7, 2007

Weeks 1 and 2

I have read the information about the program and feel that I have a good overview of the 23 Things. Obviously, I have set up my own blog which was not difficult - except for figuring out all the various user names, passwords, identities, etc. that were asked for. It didn't help that I am using a computer at the Ocean City, New Jersey public library and have to keep my eyes on the clock in the right hand corner of the screen as it ticks off my 30 minute session. Luckily, I have been extended several times, but that can never be taken for granted.
I think I have my blog registered, but it has not showed up on the Blog Wall as of this posting. I know that that can take a few days so will keep checking for it. It has been quite interesting to look through some of the other HCPL blogs.

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

Good job! You're on your way. I'm looking forward to your progress as you move along the 23 Things highway. :-)